WHO WE ARE
MORE LIMITED is a company targeted at bringing communications and project management expertise to the area of development projects. Our work is grounded in the true meaning of public relations – relating to the public.
We bring a mix of traditional public relations, social communications and creative marketing tactics allied with social, health and construction programme management to ensure that development projects get the support from local communities that they need to be sustainable.
Founded in 2009, the team comprises of 6 consultants who have extensive experience in communications, marketing, social work, project management, organisational development, HIV/AIDS programme management and managing social effects of medium to large infrastructural projects. Because of the networks we have built up, we have access to a multi-disciplinary team of consultants that enables us to bring a holistic approach to development communication and client relations.
Our vision is to be a world-class development communications firm, widely respected by our clients, our competitors, the media, and the communities in which we do business.
To maximise the value clients deliver to communities through development project communication.
• Provides effective communication, training and capacity building consulting in the development sector.
• Applies experience, emotional intelligence and creativity, to ensure exemplary performance in all tasks.
• Uses a unique combination of skills to provide excellent support to civil society, private and public sector organisations and institutions.
• Provides social development consulting through extensive research and strategic networking.
• Cultivates long-term and sustainable relationships with a wide client-base.
MORE LIMITED provides key consulting services, training, capacity-building and transformation in the development sector, focusing on effective communication, community management, environmental management and facilitation.
WHY CHOOSE MORE LIMITED?
- We have extensive experience in the communications marketing, social work, project management, organisational development, HIV/AIDS programme management and managing social effects of construction projects.
- We place emphasis on sustainable, cost-effective and participative interventions.
- We have established links with a multi disciplinary team of consultants, organizations and service providers.
- We focus on skills transfer and capacity-building.
- We provide objective and fresh advice from an external perspective.
- We aim to build up an extensive portfolio and solid reputation for providing civil society, private and public sector organisations and institutions with relevant and effective value-added communication and training services.
- We work with communities to preserve their environments.
- We take a holistic approach that includes organizational capacity-building, project management support, strategic planning and innovative communication Campaigns.
- We make quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation are part and parcel of each project to ensure stakeholders get value for money.